Twisted, enlarged Veins who are seen by the naked eyes known as Varicose Veins. It may affect any body part but mostly they are seen in your legs. Because of prolonged standing which increases the pressure on the valves of the veins to work against gravity.
Many peoples have only face mild Varicose Veins symptoms and for them, it is just a cosmetic concern while for other peoples it causes them discomfort, aching pain, and other serious problems.
Varicose Veins Symptoms when they are not painful
- Veins are shown like cords on the leg in twisted and bulging form
- Colour of the veins change to dark blue or purple
Varicose Veins Symptoms when they are painful:
- Heavy Feeling in the legs
- Itching around the veins
- Heavy Pain after prolonged standing or sitting
- Cramping of Muscles in the lower leg
- Burning sensation and swelling in the lower leg portion
Spider Veins which are much similar to Varicose Veins, the only difference is they are smaller in size and found near the surface of the skin which is red or blue in color. These are also found on the face and since these are look-alike spider’s web so these veins are called Varicose Veins.