What are Varicose Veins?
When the small valves in the veins get weak, then the blood is not able to flow properly which results in the varicose veins. These valves play the role of stopping blood to flow backward and when these valves get damage than the blood pool in the veins. The veins get twisted and swollen which are easily visible. Varicose veins are easy to notice because of their blue or purple color.
Symptoms of the varicose veins:
Generally, the symptoms of the varicose veins are:
- Burning sensation in the legs
- Achy, and itching in legs making uncomfortable.
- Cramps in muscles often in the night
- Swelling in the ankles and feet
- Dry and itchy skin which gets thinner over varicose veins.
A variety of medical treatments are available for the treatment of the varicose veins. However, Radiofrequency ablation is one of the most effective and best methods as it is a minimally invasive treatment.
The different types of medical treatment for the varicose veins are:
- Radio Frequency Ablation: In the Radio Frequency Ablation, heat is employed for sealing the affected veins.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: In the ambulatory phlebectomy, the doctor punctures the skin and removes the varicose veins through small slits. It is usually minimal afterward.
- Sclerotherapy: Sclerotherapy employs the use of foam to close and shrink the veins.
- Ligation and stripping: It involves to remove the varicose veins by surgical method.
- Laser Surgeries: In laser surgeries, intense bursts of light are directed onto the vein which makes it disappear gradually.
In the above-mentioned treatments, Radio Frequency Ablation method which is a minimally invasive procedure i.e. no large cuts and stitches. If you or your loved ones are infected by Varicose Veins and looking for Varicose Veins treatment then always choose the Radio Frequency Ablation method rather than the traditional surgical method. It is the best method for varicose veins treatment since it requires much less time to recover; low hospital time and a greater chance of success as compared to surgical Process.